"Language acquisition does not require extensive use of conscious grammatical rules, and does not require tedious drill." Stephen Krashen

sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

Comments From Students...

"My husband and I asked Magha for conversation and corrections.  The resulting lessons were delightful!  We enriched our understanding of Puerto Rico, its history and its challenges at the same time as improving our Spanish.  Magha is a great teacher because she makes learning fun and interesting. We highly recommend lessons with Magha!"

Nancy & Don Montagna
Washington, USA

 
"I'd like to introduce myself and explain how I became a student of Magha Garcia. I've been studying Spanish for five years and twice a year I travel to a Spanish speaking country to immerse myself in the language and culture. When I arrived in Rincon, the owners of our hotel recommended Magha as a very fine teacher. I had no idea how fine until my first lesson!  We studied together for ten days and my time with her was precious. She introduced me to a completely different way of thinking about language acquisition and her methodology is brilliant in its simplicity and effectiveness. Magha has every ingredient that a master teacher needs.....passion, patience, mastery of subject, keen intuition, intelligence and kindness. I've been a teacher myself for more than forty years and I'm extremely fussy about what I want, need and like.....Magha surpassed all my hopes and expectations. If you have the opportunity to study with her.....grab it!"

Marilyn Fox
New York, USA


"Comencé mis tutorías con Magha Garcia en 9no grado sin saber ni una palabra de Español. Ella me ayudó con mis asignaciones de la escuela y me enseñó el idioma. Ahora estoy en cuarto año, tomando clases de Español con los otros estudiantes hispanohablantes.  Gracias a Magha, tengo una A en la clase y ahora puedo decir con confianza: "¡sí, soy bilingüe!"'

"I began my tutoring with Magha Garcia in 9th grade without knowing a word of Spanish. She helped me with my assignments as well as taught me the language. Now, I'm a senior, taking Spanish class at the same level as the other native-speaking students. Thanks to her, I have an A in the class and I can say with confidence: "yes, I'm bilingual!"

Emily Epstein Gable
Puerto Rico

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario